Halogen is our mandatory annual compliance training. Halogen modules are administered through an online learning platform and managed by the Halogen Support Team within the ZSFG Department of Education and Training.
For All UCSF Halogen Users at ZSFG
All UCSF Faculty & Staff at ZSFG must accomplish 100% completion rate by the Halogen due date: June 30, 2018
**Please note: UCSF employees should use the link above to login, not the DPH intranet link
- Modules are assigned to all employees physically working on this campus.
- Staff hired prior to January 1, 2018 are required to complete assigned modules by June 30, 2018.
- Staff hired on or after January 1, 2018 are not required to complete this year’s modules due to their required attendance at Hospital Orientation.
- All faculty, Active as well as Courtesy, are assigned Halogen modules. Active Faculty are assigned full module loads. Courtesy Faculty are assigned one module.
- Residents, Fellows and Medical Students are not assigned Halogen modules. Their required trainings are administered through the UC Learning Center and DET Litmos.
For Department Managers and Department Halogen Champions
Open this PDF for full listing of all Halogen Modules
UCSF managers & supervisors may add employees to Halogen by following the steps below or
- Go to https://ucsf.service-now.com/ess/home.do
- Click on Account, Access & Email
- Click on ARF (Account Request Form / Campus, SOM, ZSFG/SFGH)
- Complete the required info in ‘Requested By’ and ‘Requested For’ sections
- Scroll to ‘Account Request Type’ and select ‘DPH Access Request Only – DPH access only when no UCSF access is needed’
- Scroll to “For ZSFG/DPH users only
- Click on DPH Halogen account requested
- Click blue ‘Order Now’ button
Please allow 48 hours for Halogen accounts to be created. An activation email will be sent to the new Halogen user with login information.
Please feel free to contact Jeanine Craven, email@example.com any time about the above process.